Friday, August 31, 2018

August





















Closure and adventure - endings and new beginnings. We have visited many beaches within an hours drive during August's wonderful winter days, saying goodbyes and seeking hellos....


Descriptions for many of these photos will appear if you hover your cursor over the image.  :)

*** You may also enjoy my Instagram feed which I add to several times a week. You don't have to join Instagram to view - just click on the little blue square camera logo under my blog profile (top right hand corner).

Karen


7 comments:

chica said...

Agosto, pela fotos foi maravilhoso! Desejo que SETEMBRO assim seja igualmente! beijos, chica

MarkD60 said...

Beautiful photo set! I'd like it better in summer!

Fun60 said...

Love those deserted beaches.

Cathy said...


Loved seeing your August adventures!

I live in a state that has islands running down the coastline. Sometimes the island is very narrow; many times you drive down the island observing the sea on one side and the sound on the other. WE love to take boat rides to an island where the sea and sound meet, the waters are blue -green exactly like in your photos...absolutely beautiful, and they waters are also rougher there. However, we do not have the rocks on our coast.
We live about 3 1/2 hours away from coast, not as close as you.

Julie said...

I'm feeling beach envy!! They all look idyllic, something to be said for escaping to a beach, whatever the time of year.

diane b said...

Great shots of a great country and your family. My cursor doesn't show the descriptions very well just now and then. I was interested in the empty room.

Liz said...

Wonderful shots of August... I've been missing from blogging too, dure to taking guardianship of our youngest grand-daughter Grace.
I am beginning to feel it's time to share some of our story of the last 12 months! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...