Friday, February 4, 2011

Friday Fabrics


A fabric parcel are always brings some excitement to my day. I was hoping my Fabric Shack parcel would arrive today, and it did. Here's a look at all the goodies (shipped for only $7 US) ....



Another charm pack, backing, binding and some extra lengths of "Fresh Flowers" to continue work on this half square triangle quilt or similar. I hope to have the sewing machine out sometime this weekend.


Some lengths of my favourite "Sunkissed" fabrics to use with my charm pack of the same range.



Something sweet for a young daughter's dress or maybe other projects.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous fabrics, can't wait to see what you do with them!

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

What lovely fabrics!I have my eye on the Sunkissed range:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...