Friday, September 30, 2011

Visiting This Morning?




Would you like breakfast at out dining table........




Or maybe a seat in the lounge room? I can see the computer desks, but where are the computers?




You could play with a sander, we'll find a spare mask.




Fancy sanding the tiered skirting boards or window edges?




You'll have to ask nicely if you want the power tool. Master T will show you how.

Maybe you'd rather stay and help with the sugar soaping and painting, or the big clean-up afterwards - we have paint and plaster dust right through the house, despite our best attempts to contain it.

It's all good. Maybe you'd rather visit in a couple of weeks.....

Sharing at Photo Story Friday.


10 comments:

Liz said...

Great images Karen!!
Looks like you have an army of talented renovators!

I LOVE the music you have added to your blog. Ann Voskamp has something similar on her "A holy experience" wordpress... I just had her blog minimised on my laptop last night while I was blogging and reading. It was so beautifully relaxing and set my spirit at peace :)

Nadege, said...

Looks like all hands on deck so to speak. And they seem to know what they are doing.
Can't wait to see the rooms all finished. Great way to keep a record of things.

Seeing Each Day said...

Enjoyed reading your story - very amusing. Sorry I didn't make it up for lunch today.

Gillian Olson said...

You've got lots of help, hope the job is finished soon.

Anonymous said...

Looks like when you all finish you will all enjoy your hard work!

Cary said...

I've "been there" -- with renovation dust, that is! You will be so happy when the room is completed. :)

Erin said...

Looking promising:)

Lisa said...

wow. I have been here and done this a few times. I hope and pray I dont do it again. I hope for me those days are over. Some of it was fun and some of it well you know ..The Mess.
Praying for you all.

Jackie said...

Do you hire out the helpers..!!

Unknown said...

*sigh* Looks like my house many days. Work in progress. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...